Welcome to techngaming.comRegister now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
View other files from this member
SUPPORT TOPIC File Information
- Submitted: Apr 11 2011 01:30 PM
- Last Updated: Feb 08 2013 03:07 PM
- File Size: Unknown
- Views: 1419
- Downloads: 1
Download CPU-Z 1.63
CPU-Z is a freeware that gathers information on some of the main devices of your system.
- Name and number.
- Core stepping and process.
- Core voltage.
- Internal and external clocks, clock multiplier.
- Supported instruction sets.
- Cache information.
- Vendor, model and revision.
- BIOS model and date.
- Chipset (northbridge and southbridge) and sensor.
- Graphic interface.
- Frequency and timings.
- Module(s) specification using SPD (Serial Presence Detect) : vendor, serial number, timings table.
- Windows and DirectX version.
What's New in Version 1.63 (See full changelog)
- Intel Pentium & Celeron "Ivy Bridge" CPUs
- AMD Athlon X4 750K
- FMA3 & 4 instructions sets
- Support for systems with more than 64 CPUs
- Report TDP in validation pages
- 23 Total Files
- 8 Total Categories
- 2 Total Authors
- 27 Total Downloads
- ImgBurn Latest File
- alexp999 Latest Submitter
0 user(s) are online (in the past 60 minutes)
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users